- Enables you to monitor your loan book collateral daily for updates that would impact the quality of their assets.
- Receive alerts if one the collateral properties gets listed for sale or if already listed receive alerts for listing price or status changes.
- Monitor potential payment defaults on any other loans/liens on the property.
How it Works?
PropMix does all the heavy lifting – market data gathering, data management, and business event monitoring. The alerts identified pass through a rigorous quality check to ensure that they meet high standards for data and insight quality. These alerts are then delivered to the customer’s asset control team as an input to their monitoring process. Alert delivery is also customizable for each client – frequency (daily, weekly, etc.) and channel (APIs/files).
- Keep tabs on market activity, such as notices of default, pre-foreclosure, and foreclosure activity, for the properties in its portfolio.
- Ensure preservation of capital invested in the business, and minimize chances of capital loss.
Please contact us for more information
- Initiate and track the appraisal process flow end to end.
- Online collaboration for all parties to share and contribute the progress along the appraisal workflow
- Complete embedded access to listings, public record data, and property images within the iAppraiser platform
- Support for new home loans, refinancing, and home equity loan related appraisal workflows
- Escalation reporting based on any pre-determined SLAs on appraisal steps
How it Works?
iAppraiser in a cloud-based B2B collaboration service accessible from anywhere and from any device. Your preferred appraisers, home inspectors, and appraisal reviewers can be pre-loaded into the system for easy work allocation. The data captured for the appraisal and the workflow are fully customizable and the whole platform can be branded with your business information.
You can invite the borrower to participate and contribute information to the appraisal. Optional functionality includes scheduling exterior or interior home inspections online with the borrower.
- Improve operational efficiencies in your appraisal workflows by automatically tracking every appraisal to completion.
- Improve appraiser efficiency by providing direct access to listing history, public assessment data, and property images within the system
Check out the app, contact us for more information.
- RESTful APIs to access MLS listing data and images including history.
- RESO 1.4 standardized (upgrade to RESO 1.5 coming soon) data for all MLSs.
- Secured by entitlements rules specified by MLSs
- Highly responsive and scalable APIs running on Amazon Web Services cloud platform
- Near real-time data updates on listing changes – status, price, new listings, etc.
How it Works?
PropMix uses its Data Factory ™ practice to gather data from various MLSs, map, validate, and standardize data into a single canonical data model. This model includes our unique concept of Longitudinal Property Records ™ (LPR) where every property’s complete timeline is maintained – listing and/or sale history, tax history, deed/mortgage history, and home improvements (permits).
To achieve a single large data model we have implemented many best practices related to data governance – metadata management, data lineage tracking, unique property IDs, and address standardization to name a few.
This data is maintained in a FIPS compliant secure platform and delivered to subscribed clients via API or file access.Image delivery includes resizing of the images to the client’s specific needs.
- Eliminate your storage, compute, and labor intensive data infrastructure and leverage our economies of scale.
- Reduce the time to market for your solutions using our ready-to-use APIs – a single point of integration for all your data needs